1. We updated our company Health and Safety Policy – We consulted our specialist health and safety consultancy, and added a pandemic section within our operational arrangements. These arrangements form the backbone of our safe systems of works. In addition to the policy expansion, we updated our Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations section.
2. Risk assessed our business specific to the hazard of COVID-19. This means we were able to highlight areas of risk within our business and operations specific to COVID-19. Having highlighted the risks were able to implement appropriate control measures, to protect our team and anyone who may be affected by our activities. This risk assessment will be reviewed;
3. We now consider COVID-19 as a specific hazard in all future risk assessments.
4. We aligned our business with government guidance and implemented management monitoring systems (this includes guidance from the LRF (Local Resilience Forum)). These systems ensure our business remains safe, currently and in the future. This continuous monitoring allows us to react to the dynamic scenarios’ pandemics create. Ensuring we always remain compliant with legislation and provide appropriate protection for our team and anyone who may be affected by our activities.
5. We have trained our staff to ensure they fully understand and accept our new policies and safe systems of works.
6. We have updated our quoting and scheduling systems, to reasonably ensure our activities do not contribute to the spread of COVID-19 and viruses alike. This includes access arrangements and the return of keys.
7. We have installed sanitiser and face masks in all our company vehicles.
8. We have implemented new vehicle and tool sanitisation procedures.
9. We have made our communication channels more robust, to ensure any of our clients site specific requirements/procedures are followed during works.
10. We have prepared documents and posters to inform our commercial clients, domestic customers and site visitors of our safe working systems.
11. We have implemented relevant health monitoring for our staff, to ensure any symptoms are picked up quickly and action taken to reduce the risk of transmission.
12. We have refreshed our PPE (personal protection equipment) stock.
In addition to the above, please notify us if anyone on site is at an elevated risk level from Covid-19. People at high risk (clinically extremely vulnerable) from coronavirus include people who:
People at moderate risk (clinically vulnerable) from coronavirus include people who:
Please note, any health information communicated will be treated as strictly confidential by Homecare pharmacy services Ltd.
In the future, we will review these elements periodically and as required, to ensure we continue to work in partnership with or valued customers.
As a result of COVID-19, we have implemented significant changes within our business. Should you require any further information on our COVID-19 policies, please contact Jason Baskind @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to say thank you to anyone and everyone who are key workers and continue working through pandemic scenarios. Thank you all for your support and consideration, from Jason and the team at Homecare pharmacy services ltd.